Before registering, please read the section on TigerMUCK's Theme .
We do not provide on-line character creation.
To register a character on TigerMUCK, send an e-mail request to:
In your message, include:
1. Your requested character name.
2. An alternate character name in case the first is unavalable.
3. A temporary password that you will use to log in with the first time. The password will be case sensitive, so remember it exactly. You are encouraged to change the password frequently, keeping it complex enough that it can't be guessed.
4. A valid e-mail address for the 'player' of the character so that we may keep you informed of any news, changes, or problems.
5. Your full real name and age certification is now required (see below). Personal information will be available to wizards only, and will be kept confidential.
Our MUCK is a primarily social interaction one and can at times reflect the kind of language and situations which, under the vague 'indecency' provisions of this law, could be unsuitable for minors.
Despite the ruling by the US Supreme Court that the 'indecency' portions of the this law are unconstitutional, there are still continuing attempts at the state and federal level to limit what may be seen online by those under 18.
For this reason, we have little choice other than to prohibit access by anyone under the age of 18, since we do not attempt to monitor or censor private conversations on the MUCK.
We regret having to take this step.
If you are 18 or over and still desire a character on TigerMUCK, please submit your character request and include the following statement:
Again, we regret the necessity of this measure, and sugguest you familiarize yourself with the net-censorship issue. You will find information and links on Tigerden.com's home page.
If you value what *used* to be your First Amendment rights on the Internet, please learn how to make your voice heard by your elected representatives.
Requests will normally be processed in a couple of days, and you will receive a confirmation welcome message by return e-mail. In the event you haven't gotten a response in 7 days, re-submit your request. The net may have eaten your message. Or I may be on vacation. :)